Bedrooms are often considered a private sanctuary. In fact, the bedroom is one place where you can go to relax and calm down at any time of the day. If you are not on top of your storage game, you might find spending time in your bedroom a bit of a challenge. Studies have shown that cluttered bedrooms tend to make people stressed out and start thinking about all the things they have on their to-do list. On a subconscious level, your brain starts cataloguing tasks like sorting laundry, returning books to the library, and so on. In order to truly recharge your batteries and rejuvenate your spirit, you need to have a clean and well-organized bedroom. A Leo engineered wood bed with storage is a great way to store some of your clutter out of sight. Read on these few tips, to get you started:
Table of Contents
Organize Your Wardrobe
Organizing your wardrobe is a great way to handle the wave of clothes you have lying all over your bedroom. Rather than piling up clothes that you will not be wearing any time in the near future, you need to organize your clothes into different categories. Storage experts recommend getting rid of clothes that you haven’t worn in the past six months. This will free up plenty of storage space in your wardrobe. You can also use some hacks like ring hangers to store your scarves neatly, drawer organizers for your undergarments, and so on. Colour coding your outfits is another useful way to organize your wardrobe.
Organize Your Dresser
If your dresser is piled with things like books, cosmetics, and other knick-knacks, it is time to get a little organized. It will make it easier to find things you are looking for and also help your bedroom look more organized. You can use drawer organizers, small baskets, cosmetic organizers, and other storage hacks to organize all of your clutter. It is also a good time to get rid of cosmetic items that have expired
Another great way to score extra storage space is by investing in furniture that also offers you extra storage. You can buy wooden king size bed that comes with storage space from Wakefit. The space is easily accessible, offering you plenty of additional space to keep your clutter out of sight. You can use this space to add extra bed linens and winter wear. Storage beds come with a hydraulic mechanism or pull out drawers. It makes use of the space below the bed, which would otherwise go to waste.
After you have organized your drawer, you might be left with some more items that you need storage space for. This is where a storage space will come in handy. You can use this to store your seasonal wear. It is also a great place to store the sentimental items that you would love to take out and use or look at once in a while.
Storage Space Ideas for Small Bedrooms
With space becoming an expensive commodity, bedrooms are becoming smaller these days. This is where storage space ideas like these can come in handy:
- Wall Shelves: Wall shelves are a great way to use the vertical space in your bedroom. You can use these shelves to store books, photographs and decorative items.
- TV Unit: If you are planning on having a TV in your bedroom, a TV unit with additional drawers or shelves can be used to organize your things.
- Bedside Tables: Bedside tables are another excellent solution to solve your storage problem. There are a variety of bedside tables in the market. You can opt for tables with drawers, open shelves, closed-door, or a combination. Interior designers recommend using bedside tables to store books, small essential items, night creams, and electronic devices.
- Headboard Storage: Most beds have a headboard to enhance its style. A headboard that also offers storage space is a double win. A headboard with open shelves or hidden cabinets is a great way to store your knick-knacks that are a part of your bedtime ritual.
- Window Seat: A multitasking window seat with storage is another way to sneak in extra seating and additional storage into your bedroom. It will offer you a cosy corner to read your favourite book as well as additional space to store your books.
By investing in the best mattress bed online that comes with additional storage, you will finally be able to clear your bedroom of all your clutter. It is time to claim your bedroom back from all the clutter and turn into the private calming sanctuary you have always wanted. There is no better way to catch up on all the quality sleep that you have been missing out on.Tags: bedside tables, best mattress bed online, Leo engineered wood bed with storage