Self-navigating through the home buying and selling process can be like finding your way home on a boat through turbulent seas. But, with a realtor in Myrtle Beach, S.C., by your side, the process can clear the storm with bluer skies. We’ll take the wheel and explore in more detail 6 ways a real estate agent offers benefits that will steer you in the right direction.
1. Tap into your realtor’s resources. No doubt, your professional realtor has gone through the home-selling process a time or two (or many years) and, during this time, has accumulated a list of trustworthy vendors, i.e., contractors, home repair pros, staging pros, and real estate closing attorneys or title companies, appraisers and inspectors. That is invaluable for you, rather than you taking the time to research and taking the risk to go with one of these professionals on your own.
2. Take advantage of your realtor’s experience on home pricing. A critical part of a realtor’s job is to be extremely knowledgeable about home prices in your area, and to track the market for any changes that could affect your home’s value. They’re here for you to stand as the voice of professional, unbiased reason when it comes to listing your home, so that it sells well and draws enough interest, without your emotions coming into play on what you think your home is worth.
3. You have access to the ultimate in marketing services. When selling your home, it’s to your advantage to have the greatest marketing exposure. And that means it only makes sense to hire a realtor for access to the MLS, professional home interior/exterior photography, realtor networking tools, and more. It will also only help you even more in finding your potential new home, such as if you’re looking for homes for sale in Conway, S.C.
4. You have an insider’s advantage to knowing the best in home trends. What makes a bestselling home? Your realtor knows. They’ve studied the market trends and will best advise you on whether or not you should invest in a gourmet kitchen or build a fire pit to decide if it’s a waste of time and money or it’s a home selling win.
5. You have someone of authority to do the negotiating for Selling a home involves many complexities in timelines, legalities and more. Which is why getting a realtor involved to guide you through this major transaction will make it more effortless. Unless you’d like to learn all the rules for yourself and enroll in real estate school Remember, your experienced realtor is not only trained to manage the mandates, but also the nuances of negotiation.
6. Pass on the paperwork. While you can’t avoid the massive amount of paperwork that accompanies a house closing, you can hire a realtor who knows the paperwork process, inside and out. From drafting the sales agreement to organizing all of the necessary documents to working with a real estate attorney to preparing the closing papers. You’ll be happy to have a realtor there by your side looking for your best interest.
Contact Paige Bird at 843.450.4773 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to guide you through the process of buying or selling your home.